Selwyn Hill and High Country

 Under the Canterbury Air Regional Plan, if your property is 2+ hectares, you can burn outdoors if conditions are met. You should also check hill and high country burning conditions in Environment Canterbury's Land and Water Regional Plan.

For information call Environment Canterbury on 0800 324 636 or visit their website(external link)

Fire and Emergency
0800 658 628